2021 Cincinnati APP Gold - Women’s Doubles
2021 Indianapolis APP Gold - Women’s Doubles
2021 SoCal Classic APP Gold - Women’s Doubles
2021 Mesa PPA Bronze - Women’s Doubles
2021 Beer City Open Silver - Women’s Doubles and Women’s Singles
2021 World PB Championships Bronze - Mixed Doubles (w/Patrick Smith)
#1 APP Tour Female Player
#8 PPA Tour Women’s Doubles
#5 Mixed Doubles World PB Rankings
#7 Singles World PB Rankings
PPR Certified Teaching professional
I love pickleball. Period. I love the laughs it brings, the joy, the friendships, and the inevitable competition. Having competed in tennis from a young age, pickleball brings back those competitive juices that I was missing post tennis career.
I’ve been playing pickleball for about 2 and a half years now. I started playing in my hometown of Santa Barbara, CA, where I grew up, with my friends Mike, Burt, and Mandy (my OG crew). When I played in my first tournament (Feb, 2019), I knew I was hooked. I now live in Knoxville, TN, with my Aussie Sheepadoodle, Baylee. I’m not home too much as I mostly travel and play on both the APP and PPA tours, while also working for Electrum full time. Taking on this position has been an amazing opportunity to meet so many new people and players, and to help support and grow a company where I truly believe in the product. I use the Electrum Pro paddle because I believe it has the best combination of spin and power. It’s gritty surface allows me to hit shots that I couldn’t with other paddles. For example, the spin I get on my forehand roll dink, which is one of my favorite shots, or the power I get with my two-handed backhand counter.
I do teach out of Knoxville part time at my house, as well as multiple Chicken N Pickle clinics throughout the year at various locations. I have a few clinics coming up with Patrick Smith, my phenomenal mixed doubles partner: one in Oklahoma City on July 13th, one in Kansas City on July 26th, and one in San Antonio, date TBD.
I have been inspired by so many people in my life, but I have to say my biggest inspiration comes from my parents. They inspire me not only to work hard and pursue my dreams, but also to be a genuine, down to earth, caring human being. I hope that when I play, my values and light shine through on the court, no matter what the circumstances are. Which leads me to my best piece of advice for the future generation of PB: no matter what, stay true to yourself and keep finding the joy in what you do. Always.
1. I LOVE to travel! I've been to over 15 countries...my favorites being Croatia and Switzerland...if you're wondering where the nickname "CroLo" came from, it's because my dad is half Croatian, so I have a little Croatian blood in me 😎
2. I quit my full time tennis job to pursue pickleball (side note: my dad thought I was absolutely insane at the time, and is now my biggest fan)
3. I played college tennis (and doubles) with my younger sister, Kate, and am trying to convince more than ever to play PB. She's the first person I've ever met who's "not that into it" 🤷🏼♀️
4. I am obsessed with my Aussie Sheepadoodle, Baylee...yet never made her an instagram and still regret it to this day.
5. I had the most emotional reaction to the season finale of prison break (before we knew there was going to be a season 5...) and was secretly being recorded.